- Quality of hair in the donor area
- The size of the area of baldness
If the quality of tissue in the back of the patient’s scalp is excellent and the area of baldness is small, it ensures a dense packing of grafts, resulting in good density and body of hair. If the quality of the hair in the back is not good and this is augmented by an area of baldness that is extensive, the first session might not result in thick packing and there may be a need for a second session.
- Avoid direct contact with the area of transplantation
- Sleep on their back for a few nights.
- Avoid bowing forward for a couple of days.
- Avoid smoking, coffee and tea for 48 hours post surgery.
- Initial assessment
- Actual surgery
- Final session on the tenth day after the surgery
After that, there is no need to visit the Centre except for additional procedures to enhance the density of the hair, to change the hairline, reconstruction of the beard, beard line, moustache, eyebrow, post-trauma scars or for body contouring and re-sculpting.